Common Trusses

One form is shown in Fig. 235, with a vertical king post. In Fig. 236 there are two vertical supporting members, called queen posts, used in longer structures. Both of these forms are equally well adapted for small bridges or for roof supports.

Colonial Type Concave Surfaces facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail